VR JIU-JITSU – COACH
- Leticia Ribeiro kids BJJ coaching certification.
- Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Van Robertson/ Pedro Pacheco Fernandes (training since 2009).
- National Certificate in sports coaching level 4 NZQA (sport, fitness, and recreation industry training organisation).
- Fitness exercise consultant Level 3 NZQA.
- Personal trainer Level 4 NZQA.
- Bachelor of Science Major in Human Nutrition, Minor Sport Science.
- Graduate Diploma of Science and Technology (Psychology).
- Over 30 medals in BJJ competition:
Competed in NZ, AUS, US including the Pan Pacific championships, Sydney and Auckland Abu Dhabi trials, Worlds adult championship, Worlds master’s championship.
- Competed in MMA 7 times, fought and won the first female MMA fight in the South Island.
- VR Jiu-Jitsu kid’s coach at Auckland MMA and Waiuku VR Jiu-Jitsu.